What does it cost to become a bettercaremarket registered Patient Association?
There is no cost to your Patient Association or to your members. The shopping experience is identical to http://bettercaremarket.com.au with the added benefit that the bettercaremarket will donate to your Patient Association.
bettercaremarket only requires your Patient Association to register and agree to our Terms and Conditions in order to receive donations. A valid bank account is required, to which bettercaremarket will make the donations (for security reasons we will contact you separately to obtain the relevant details).
There is no charge to participate and we do not deduct any fees from the donation amount. bettercaremarket only asks your Patient Association to display the bettercaremarket logo on your Patient Association’s website, visible for your members and visitors and to link to http://bettercaremarket.com.au/
How do I contact bettercaremarket?
Our helpdesk is available to take your call 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (AEST), Monday to Friday (excluding NSW public holidays).
Outside of those hours, you can:
- Email us at [email protected]
- Leave a phone message on 1300 172 151
- Leave a chat message via our website (located on bottom right corner)
We will respond the next working day.
How can your Patient Association’s members receive the 5% discount?
It is very easy for your members to receive the 5% discount. They must follow these steps:
- Create a bettercaremarket account on https://www.bettercaremarket.com.au/customer/account/login/. While creating a bettercaremarket account, your members should select your Patient Association
- When logged in, your members will see a 5% discount applied to the product(s) they have added to their shopping cart (for the product to be eligible it must be assigned to your Patient Association)
- 3. Your members can also select your Patient Association from the bettercaremarket checkout page
What purchases are eligible for donations?
Eligible products will be assigned to your Patient Association by one of our medical experts based on:
- The related condition’s symptoms
- Possible suggestions and requests you may have
- Suggestions and requests we get from your members
This is, however, an ongoing process.
Once registered, you can view the assigned products on your Patient Association page on http://bettercaremarket.com.au
How do I change my account information such as email address and bank details?
Changes to your details can be made by emailing us on [email protected]
How does my Patient Association receive the donations?
Each quarter, bettercaremarket makes donations to your Patient Association by electronic funds transfer. Donations will be transferred approximately 45 days after the end of each calendar quarter.
To account for product returns, a portion of the quarterly donations will be withheld until the next donation cycle, subject to any reduction due to returns from prior quarters. See the bettercaremarket Patient Association Terms & Conditions for more details.
I registered but didn't receive a donation. What happened?
It may be that your members have not made any eligible purchases yet, or it may be that we have the wrong bank details.
In order to be sure, please contact us via:
- Phone: 1300 172 151
- Email: [email protected]
Click the text box of the desired logo and paste the code into your website.